SAN ANTONIO STAY HOME - WORK SAFE ORDERS
The San Antonio International Airport remains open serving passengers flying into or out of San Antonio and will continue to do so as long as air traffic continues. If you have questions about your flight, contact your airline directly.
- All TSA checkpoints open at 3:30am.
- Airlines recommend arriving two hours prior to your departure time. You'll want to account for your parking time so as not to be rushed!
- Only active loading and unloading is permitted at the Terminal curb areas and drivers must remain with their vehicles at all times. If additional time is needed for passenger check-in or pick-up, the driver will be required to move. You may park for up to 15 minutes FREE in the Short or Long Term garages, or use the Cell Phone Waiting Lot.
- Peak Periods at the airport are: Spring Break, Mid-July to early August, Thanksgiving, Christmas - New Years.
- For helpful tips on how to expedite security processing, view TSA's video.
Need Vehicle Assistance
- The parking division can assist you with tire inflation, vehicle locations assistance, battery boosts and emergency gasoline. If you need assistance, please call 210.207.3433, press option 4 from a white courtesy phone.
Be A Healthy Traveler
Tips For Ensuring You Stay Healthy When You Travel
When traveling, especially internationally, make sure you take the following steps to be proactive, prepared and protected when it comes to your health and the health of others.
If you are traveling internationally:
- Before you depart, checkout the CDC's Travelers' Health Website at http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel to learn about the potential health risks related to your destination(s) and the steps you should take before, during, and after your trip to ensure that you stay healthy.
- Check with your health insurance provider to see if your health insurance policy provides coverage while you are out of the country. If your existing health insurance policy does not cover you while you are out of the country, you can usually obtain a standalone "Travel Health Insurance" policy through a number of vendors or as an add-on to your normal travel insurance.
- Research the best way to access quality medical care at your destination.
- Consult with your physician before you travel to ensure you have all the vaccinations and immunizations needed to protect you during your travels.
If you are traveling internationally or domestically:
- If you begin feeling ill before your trip or while you are at your destination, consult with your physician to ensure you are healthy enough to travel.
- While you are traveling, help stop the spread of germs by following the steps shown in the graphic below:
- For more information and the latest health alerts, visit San Antonio's Metropolitan Health District at www.sanantonio.gov/Health